Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year and a new way of thinking...

Ok, so less than a month after I decide to start a cooking blog, my husband decides he needs to lose weight! GREAT.. now what do I do? He had a way he likes to lose pounds and I have a way I like to lose pounds, so here we are in a stand still... what to do??

I still plan to share ideas and recipes when I do them, but now I expect I will not blog as much as I had originally planned!

Here is a recipe for some really amazing beer muffins. It's not exact so use your best judgement.


Beer Muffins ala Belinda

3 cups Bisquick
1 can of beer... use a light to moderate flavor
I do not recommend heavy or dark beers like Guinness


Mix the beer- not the full can- into the Bisquick until you get a good sticky consistency. Place in greased muffin tin and bake for12-14 minutes at 375*.

I have added cheese to these before for a special treat. Also, some thyme is great along with just a pinch of garlic powder to add flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment